The timing of your photography appointment is very important to consider. No one property is the same and the time of your appointment can be the difference between a good photo and a truly great photo.
Below are a few basic guidelines to follow when scheduling your appointment to ensure that you get the best photos possible.
- Always consider what time of day the sun is on the front of the home.
- Homes with a dark interior shoot best in the morning or afternoon.
- If the home faces East, a morning appointment is suggested. Our photographers usually get started at 9 AM.
- If the home faces West, an afternoon appointment is suggested. We generally recommend 2 PM.
- If the home faces North, a 12 PM appointment is suggested.
- If the home faces South, a morning or afternoon appointment is suggested. 9 AM or 2 PM would both work well.
- SunCalc is a great resource to see what time provides optimal lighting for any given property.