After scheduling your property photo appointment through Biproxi's Shop, you will want to make sure that your property is ready for photos to avoid an onsite cancellation or delays.
Leading up to your property photo appointment, it's important to consider the following:
- Office areas, such as reception desks, and other interior spaces that will be photographed should be cleaned, decluttered and organized
- Common areas, like lobbies, should be staged appropriately. For example, seating areas can be staged to be more inviting by adding pillows to chairs and sofas. We will not help adjust furniture for liability reasons
- All landscaping is complete, lawn trimmings are discarded and trash cans are not visible
- Exterior spaces should be clear of trash and other debris.
- Doors and windows should be free of fingerprints and smudges. You can also have a cleaning service power wash the building exterior for a fresh look.
- Warehouse areas should be as organized as possible to show the size of the space and storage possibilities
- If your parking area or loading dock surface condition is stained or otherwise worn-looking, consider resealing it. If the parking lines appear faded, have them repainted. Remove any obstructions.