Setting up your biproxi Marketing Concierge account is simple!
Step 1. Go to app.biproxi.com
Step 2. Enter your credentials into the appropriate fields and click "Get Started". This information will be used to create your biproxi profile and login.
- If you are a broker marketing your listing with. biproxi, select the "I'm a broker" radio button.
- If you are a buyer or a broker looking for investment opportunities, select the "I'm a buyer" radio button.
Step 3. Update your profile picture, license information, and company information.
- Click on the grey circle with your initials in the top right corner
- Select "Profile"
- Upload your profile picture by selecting "Change Photo"
- Update your real estate license number under "License Information"
- Update your brokerage affiliation under "Company" at the bottom left hand corner. Upload your brokerage logo by clicking "Change Logo" in the bottom right hand corner then click "Save Changes"!
Once your profile is updated, return to your dashboard by clicking your initials in the top right corner and selecting "Dashboard".
If you have already enrolled in Marketing Concierge: Your dashboard won't have any active listings for a few days. Don't worry, your property is already enrolled and you do not need to re-enroll you property! You Digital Marketing Manager will be creating your listing page. Once your listing campaign is built, it will appear in the "Active Listings" section of your dashboard.
If you're interested in enrolling a property in Marketing Concierge: Enroll a property by following these steps.
If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to reach out to your Digital Marketing Manager by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Create an Account on Biproxi